Saturday, September 02, 2006
Either that; or I'm just plain-whacked paranoid. But then again; my gut feelings can be too right at times.
Barnyard was cute. I can't believe I wanted to tear during the scene where Daddy Cow, Ben died. Geez. Then I raved at clothes at Bossini clothes that were on sale. (never thought I'd like their clothes; but now I think there are a few that tickle my fancy.) And so I bought one. Wanted to buy more; but I was afraid my ATM wouldn't have enough dough. (yep. uh-huh. I'm THAT broke.)
There seem to be a gazillion things that I wanna buy and do. Get a tent, camp at the beach, buy new jeans, more tops (can never have too much of clothes now, can we?) and of course, that dammit Creative Divicam I've been wanting since like last year. I saw it at $170 online this afternoon; and suddenly it's back to $399 at night! Bugger. But the COMEX 2006 at Expo is selling another one at $199. Despite not having cash to get it; I shall beg, plead and persuade Dad to well, let me buy it and pay in installments. (yeah, fat hope that he'll ever buy me a Divicam!) I'll strike 4D 1st prize if that ever happens. (speaking of 4D, anyone knows Wednesday's results?) I've still got that strong gut feeling for 2124. Fattah told me it's $1:$65 if I win starters. (omg. is this a symptom of addction to gambling?) Haha. I've never even bought a number. It's just that ever since I gave that winning Toto number; I've been getting that nonsensical I-think-I'm gonna win feeling. =) Which of course, I'm more than positively sure; will only lead me to a loss in $ if I think of the possibilities of winning.
I seem to be having so many random thoughts popping up and interrupting today. (my random thoughts are in brackets, btw.)
Ilyana, it was nice reminiscing about the past with you. A short while; but it made me smile.
Live, laugh, love. The 3 things in life we tend to forget to do, every now and then. Thanks for the conversation dear. *hugs*
Talking about hugs, I think I need a weekend's supply of your hugs, dear.
YYou are missed. Y
X O X O; 2:28 am